Below you will find information concerning visits to and the use of Karolina Sky website.
Karolina Sky its subsidiaries and affiliates („Karolina Sky “), are sensitive to privacy
issues on the Internet and recognises the importance of safe guarding all information we receive from you. This Privacy Statement applies to data provided by you and collected by Interchange through its websites as well as both online and offline services. We will use the provided information in the course of our dealings with you to process requests and orders and to provide a more personalised internet and online buying or ordering experience. Interchange will ensure that all personal information is treated in accordance with the applicable data privacy legislation’s.
For your information, we have provided this statement explaining our online information practices.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- For program and assessment purposes we ask for your ID number and academic history/records. This information is kept confidential.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Purchase an online program or coaching sessions.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- When you sign up to our newsletter.
- When you fill out a consent form.
Some of the personal information identified in the list above may be gathered through your use of the Career Purpose program or any other assessments or future programs that you sign up for. We gather data via these assessment in order for our users to raise awareness about themselves. We do use this data for marketing purposes, and as part of a recommendation tool.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Conduct scheduled telephonic feedbacks or coaching calls.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you our newsletter or blog posts.
- Email you your program results.
- General marketing purposes.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Healthy Living; YouthfulLiving.eu.; DNAjuicer.pl
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Warszawa Poland.
Our Company will keep your personal information such as your name, surname, ID number and contact details stored confidentially for up to 7 years.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- HealthyLiving.eu; KR Consulting.biz.pl; DNA Juicer.pl
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us:firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- To remember your country and language preferences.
- To deliver information that matches your interests.
- To help us understand our audience and traffic patterns.
- To let you automatically log into programs and parts of our site that require membership.
- To manage and present site info displayed on our website that will be specific to you.
We also use Web Beacons to collect personal and non-personal data on how you use our site, such as how long did you visit our page, what web browser you’re using, what’s your operating system, and who’s your Internet service provider. In addition, we also use Google Analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website. This data is collected from thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole. This helps us build a better website to match our visitors’ needs.
We may also place small “tracker gifs” or “beacons” on many of the pages on our website, in online advertising with third parties, and in our emails. We use these beacons, in connection with Cookies, to collect non-personal data on the usage of our site including but not limited to the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the referring web page, the type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, NetScape), the type of operating system (e.g., Windows, Linux, or Mac), and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider (e.g., AOL). This information is collected about thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole. This information is useful in, for example, tracking the performance of our online advertising such as online banner ads and to determine where to place future advertising on other websites.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
If you order services or products directly from our Company we will use the personal information you provide only to process that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
Third Party Integration
Privacy policies of other websites
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of eighteen and we doNOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of eighteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we also doNOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties. We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen as part of the Site, we doNOT condition the participation of a child under eighteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.